[Aslug] ASLUG Meeting : September 18th

Adrian Casey axiiom at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 15 17:03:06 UTC 2001

Our next meeting will be held in the Scout's Hall off Larapinta Drive.  The
reason is that we still have a significant amount of work to do on the
network.

A few of us were down there this morning installing Mandrake 8.1 beta 2 (the
SCSI problem is fixed in this version).  We still have to work out
replication, dhcp, NIS and a few other odds and sods.

So, I look forward to seeing you at the Scout's Hall on Tuesday evening at
18:30.

Cheers.
AGC.