[Aslug] ASLUG meeting : October 2nd

Ashley, Stephen Stephen.Ashley at compaq.com
Mon Oct 1 21:21:06 UTC 2001

Adrian,

I've down loaded the Mandrake 8.1 Final version. 3 cdroms will bring them to
the Scout hall Tuesday night for the set-up session. We should be able to
set-up a nfs mount mount and do a Network install/update for all the client
systems we have set-up so far.

I'll bring down my older 28800 Hayes modem to use for dial up masquerade
testing. I'd like to get to a point the I can Ghost the "One" client that
I'll re-disturbed to the "other" client system for actual JOTA weekend. As
I'll also need to have a demo ready this week too.

Cheers,
Stephen.