[Aslug] Linux HOT topics

Adrian Casey axiiom at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 21 22:05:07 UTC 2001

Following our meeting tonight, I've added a new block on the ASLUG web page
primarily devoted to links relating to issues discussed at meetings.  So,
arising from tonight's meeting, you'll find links concerning programming
languages and Linux in schools.

Feel free to email me links which you think would be of value to the
community.  I plan to update the HOT topics block on a regular basis, so be
sure to check the ASLUG site daily!

Cheers.
AGC.