[Announce] Everything Open 2025 Call for Sessions is now open

Everything Open contact at everythingopen.au
Sun Sep 15 12:58:22 AEST 2024

Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly Everything Open Session Selection Committee
Co-Chairs, Donna Benjamin and Sae Ra Germaine!

We are hoping that you are spending this weekend writing up some amazing
proposals to submit to EO2025's Call for Sessions. We already have some
great submissions but we need more! we want to hear from you!

There is only ONE WEEK LEFT so get onto it!

Are you a developer, maintainer, user, contributor, distributor of
anything related to the world of Open Methodologies and Technologies? We
want to hear from you!

Everything Open is a conference that welcomes all ranges of talks from
the seasoned speakers to new people. We are a very welcoming space for
speakers and we want you to help us make EO the best conference it could
be.

If you are unsure as to what to write or how to write it, Sae Ra will be
running 2 sessions on putting together a submission with some insights
as to what the Session Selection Committee is looking for. Details are
below:

Session 1: Thursday 19 September 2024 - 8pm-9pm AEST
Session 2: Friday 20 September 2024 - 1pm-2pm AEST

If you are interested in attending please email
speakers at everythingopen.au with the session you would like to join and
we will send through a calendar invite for that session.

The sessions will talk you through putting together a proposal, what is
expected, what the reviewers are looking for, and then we will spend
some time putting together the talk.

More details about the Call for Sessions is below.

Thanks,

Sae Ra & Donna

--
Co-Chairs, Session Selection Committee