[Advocacy] Big Banks are terrified after Dick Smith reveals his latest investment

Matthew Halliday info at news.simon-show.com
Sat Nov 14 17:53:43 AEDT 2020

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
https://simon-show.com/162_100?aff_sub4=431_380_21164254_162&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1605336823&action=3

Big Banks are terrified after Dick Smith reveals his latest investment
                                        Australian record-breaking aviator, philanthropist, political activist and entrepreneur Dick Smith has just invested $5,000,000 in to a revolutionary new system which will provide anybody who wants to earn money from home the opportunity to earn thousands of dollars on a daily basis. Economists are calling it a ‘financial breakthrough’.

https://simon-show.com/162_100?aff_sub4=431_380_21164254_162&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1605336823&action=3

                                        Smith says: “It’s a controversial investment, because the world banking community does not want the average person to have access to so much wealth outside of the system. They literally hate me for investing in this, but they’ll hate me even more for bringing it to everyone’s attention” – Smith laughed.

https://simon-show.com/162_100?aff_sub4=431_380_21164254_162&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1605336823&action=3

                                        Copyright © 2020 Global Motivation Inc. All rights reserved.