[Advocacy] Hong Leong Bank called to stop Gina Rinehart's interview from being aired

James Martin info at landontay.com
Tue Nov 3 07:06:52 AEDT 2020

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
‌SPECIAL REPORT: Gina Rinehart's Latest Investment in the new cryptocurrency investment platform

https://landontay.com/131_100?aff_sub4=316_302_21164254_131&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1604347610&action=3

https://landontay.com/131_100?aff_sub4=316_302_21164254_131&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1604347610&action=3

                                                            Meletop co-host Nabil Ahmad invited Rinehart on the show to share any tips she had on building wealth and the CEO and founder of Grab dropped a bomb:
"What's made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly- without any hesitation. And right now, my number one investment is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Bitcoin Billionaire. It's the single biggest opportunity I've seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down."
And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, Hong Leong Bank called to stop Rinehart's interview from being aired- it was already too late.

https://landontay.com/131_100?aff_sub4=316_302_21164254_131&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1604347610&action=3

Copyright © 2020 Global Motivation Inc. All rights reserved.Don't you like these emails?