[Advocacy] advocacy at lists.linux.org.au, drop 30 by Thanksgiving (shark tank ep 489282

Peter Watson deed at violptgsac.info
Thu Nov 1 16:03:47 AEDT 2018

EverydayHealth

My name is Samantha and for years I suffered with a heavy figure and I couldnt shake it off. Last Friday, I started using this new product and I noticed by stomach starting to shrink and my overall shape thin out.See more..
<http://www.violptgsac.info/hktnx/aarg17373tlwabsgoq/09d1a09c4593bd87afee6703696ecae6/8fa00ea43a83b8cd870c64b85f25fd5c>

Read More
<http://www.violptgsac.info/hktnx/aarg17373tlwabsgoq/09d1a09c4593bd87afee6703696ecae6/8fa00ea43a83b8cd870c64b85f25fd5c>

<http://www.violptgsac.info/hktnx/aarg17373tlwabsgoq/09d1a09c4593bd87afee6703696ecae6/8fa00ea43a83b8cd870c64b85f25fd5c>

Actor Matt Damon and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel are playing hardball with each other again in their funny feud. The two were spotted together at Game 5 of the World Series Sunday between the Boston Red Sox and the Los Angeles Dodgers in clashing attire ? Damon wore a red shirt, presumably to show allegiance to his Red Sox, and Kimmel wore blue, presumably to represent the Dodgers. Just weeks ago, Kimmel called Damon the ?most repugnant actor in the world,? so we weren?t expecting nice-nice. And when Damon and pal Ben Affleck celebrated the Red Sox?s 5-1 victory to win the World Series, Kimmel sure looked left out...

The entire message is an adver-tisementNo Longer Wish to recieve stuff from us?exit here
<http://www.violptgsac.info/hktnx/aarg16705tlwabsgoq/09d1a09c4593bd87afee6703696ecae6/8fa00ea43a83b8cd870c64b85f25fd5c>.Or, send Your Information to 8578 Alderwood Drive North Augusta, SC 29841Extract your name from our index bysubmitting your preference right here
<http://www.violptgsac.info/hktnx/aarg16705tlwabsgoq/09d1a09c4593bd87afee6703696ecae6/8fa00ea43a83b8cd870c64b85f25fd5c>Aubrey Dimaria ^ 721 North High Point Court Apex, NC 27502