[Advocacy] www.lists.linux.org.au

Doris | AU IT Solutions Pty Ltd dorismarroyo7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:27:01 EST 2015

Hi,

I just wanted to send you a quick note. With a few simple changes to make
your site more SEO-friendly I'm sure you can convert more visitors into
leads and get it placed higher in the organic search results, for keywords
that matter to you the most.

We are a locally based company with a great in-house technical team who
really know their stuff about search engine optimization.

Would you like a bit more information about how to give your website a
boost with better SEO?

Best regards,

Doris | Director MKT

Brandroot MEDIA PTY LTD Headquarters: Office 7003 X2 Tower,Cluster X,
Melbourne Vic. 3000,AUS Other Offices: NZ | China | USA | Singapore | UAE

Disclaimer: This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly
indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail. All quotes
received from BrandRoot by email are informal and not binding until a
formal quote is agreed upon by both the parties.