[Advocacy] Get your website ranked on the 1st page of Google.

Catherine Fernandis catherine.seotech at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 02:56:20 EST 2014

Hi,

Greetings of the Day.

First of all, Thanks you for taking the time out of your busy day to read
and consider this.

We are INDIA based SEO & Web Development Company. We mainly focus on SEO,
SMO, Website Design & Development for both Open Source and Microsoft
Technologies Platform and I would be happy to provide you more information
about our services.

We have been servicing clients from all over the globe for the past few
years. Since our inception in 2012, we have grown exponentially, servicing
many SEO agencies across the world in USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc.

We are providing affordable services and we assure you that our prices will
give you good amount of margin in your pocket. Also, Your Company and your
customer information will be confidential.

We offer following Services with affordable cost than what it might be in
house: -

1. Website Designing

2. Website Development

3. Mobile Apps Development

4. Search engine optimization (SEO)

5. Pay per click (PPC)

6. Social media optimization (SMO)

7. Content Writing

8. Web Hosting

I will highly appreciate if you have any requirement for the same or any
other requirement on the above mentioned services provided by us.

I'd be happy to send some of our above mentioned services Samples, if you'd
like to assess our work.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Note: - Please clearly write to me which services are you interested.

Thanks & Regards,

Catherine Fernandis |  <mailto:catherine.seotech at gmail.com>
catherine.seotech at gmail.com

SEO | SMO | PPC |Internet Marketing | Website Designing & Development

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services.

To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e. To ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), Please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject.