[Advocacy] SEO Proposal

RAJ sanadipkumar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:02:03 EST 2013

Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy schedule

Dear Sir/Madam,

Has your website become the victim of Google's Panda and Penguin update,
resulting the down ranking in search engines?
Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website?

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and
activities which will be implemented on your website.
Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by
outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO Work to us in India.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you
and your company.
We are waiting for your positive response

Kind Regards,

Warm regard,

RAJ Bansal,

Note:-  Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject