[Advocacy] Link Exchange - linux.org.au

Karina Jenkins kari4kara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:04:13 EST 2011

Greetings;

My name is Karina Jenkins, and I'm in charge of getting links for my website. I have visited your site linux.org.au and I think a link exchange could benefit us both because they have a related subject.

I'm offering you the following: If you place a link on the homepage of your site, I'll place a link to your website in my site.
And these are the websites where I would place a link to your site:

globadstrategies( dot )com    PR4

As you can see, this site have a decent PR and have a related subject, so if you are interested, reply to this mail, send me your link information ( TITLE, URL ) and I would gladly add your link soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. Then I will send you an email with my link information to be placed at yours.

Thanks a lot for your attention, hope to hear back from you.

Best regards

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.