[Advocacy] Affordable Web Design & Development

Sonam Mehra sonam.mehra5761 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:41:08 EST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves as a Web design
& Development company based in New Delhi, India offering affordable web
solutions like website design, development, e-Commerce websites and other
online applications that can give your business an additional boost.

Few benefits of outsourcing your website design/redesign and development
work to us;

*1. Affordable Prices (We offer a FREE NO Obligation Quote).
2. Quick turn around time.
3. Easy to maintain and Search engine friendly websites.
4. Websites with latest technology (AJAX, XML etc). *

*5. Cheap 5 Web page Website *

*6. Search Engine Friendly Content Writing Services              *

Outsourcing the web design and development of projects is a cost effective
solution to free up your valuable resources that can be focused on your
other business activities.

Get in touch with us chat to discuss any website design/redesign,
development, content writing, graphic design or online marketing related
requirements and we will be happy to offer you the best of our services in
affordable prices.

*WEB DEVELOPMENT:*
· PHP Programming & Database Development.
· CMS Solutions to manage websites with Unlimited web pages.
· Open Source Development (Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, Os commerce etc).
· eCommerce Websites / Online Shopping Websites.
· Google MAP/API/XML/AJAX integration.
· Affiliate Marketing/Price Comparison Websites.
· Product Catalog Dynamic Websites.

*WEBSITE AND GRAPHIC DESIGN :*
· Website Design (div based websites)
· Flash Websites
· Newsletter Design
· Logo Design
· Brochure Design
· Other Multimedia Services

*OTHER SERVICES:*
· Data Entry
· Content Writing
· Search Engine Optimization

We believe that it is our IT and creative teamwork, that offers you the very
best combination of quality with affordable prices. Please get in touch with
us if you have any queries for us. Also, you can discuss your requirements
with us through email.

Best Regards

Sonam
Note: Though this is not an automated email, we are sending these emails to
all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe
from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this
matter), please send a blank email with unsubscribe as Subject.