[Advocacy] New Year's Greetings from Steve in NC

Steve Lewey steve at elitevideotools.com
Tue Dec 28 05:45:02 EST 2010

Happy New Year! :)

Was just checking out Insurance  Professionals
in the Chicago area and came across your info.

I'm an entrepreneur from Greensboro,
NC and work with a lot of sales professionals across the country. I have recently come across a tool that
can help you stand out from the competition, build
stronger relationships with your customers, and of
course, close more sales. ;)

If you interested, I can send you some info and
you can check it out. If not.. no big deal.

Aside from that I really enjoy connecting with
like-minded entrepreneurs and would love to get
to know you and hear more about your business.

Shoot me an e-mail and I will forward the info to you.

Make it a Great Day!

Steve