[Advocacy] urgent need for a foreign partner

Shawa Dukobo shawadukobo2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 00:39:48 EST 2009

You are invited to "urgent need for a foreign partner".

By your host Shawa Dukobo:

     Date:		Monday October 12, 2009

     Time:		2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (GMT +01:00)
     Street:		My name is Mr shawa dukobo, I'm the auditor and head of computing department in Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I have business proposal which involves about $25m, (Twenty five Million United State dollars only).And after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.If you be interested, please contact me through my private email ( shawa10dukobo at yahoo.com) that I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project, to enable us commence on all arrangements.Thanks Mr shawa dukobo

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/shawadukobo2?v=126&a1=0&iid=DxJeEqjAILp4%40FaNHxAdYRd%40JtFT%40exGqxA-Ix%40%40&igid=ghadtejAlO36%40GyNPxpgQRd%40F%40aDaglVaxd4R37%4009v%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: