[Advocacy] link exchange request

Joana graymarketing at geek-links.com
Wed Apr 22 00:15:47 EST 2009

Hello,
I'm the webmaster of a few blogs/websites, and I was wondering if you would like to trade links with me.
I would give your site a prominent listing on 6 of my pages, if you would be willing to link back to me.
If you are interested in exchanging links with me, please let me know your links information (Title, Description and URL) so that I can add you to my pages. I'll send you where your link is located along with my links information once I hear back from you.

Regards,
Joana
graymarketing at geek-links.com

PLEASE NOTE:
This email is not spam, it was manually sent by us, our sole purpose being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part.
Your email address was found to be publicly available on your website and it has not been added to any list. We consider this to be a polite way to contact you and apologies sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way.
We are legally obliged to offer you an 'OPT-OUT' from future mailings from us; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply with "OPT-OUT" in the subject field.