[LC++]Reader Writer Problem ............

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Oct 12 07:16:01 UTC 2005

Hi There,

>   One of the famous synchronization problems in OS is
> reader-writer problem. This problem can be solved by
> using semaphores. Does anyone have 'C' code for the
> same?

Do you mean:

 * how do I use semaphores (in which case I'd suggest there'd be plenty
of examples if you looked that phrase up on google or another search
engine)?

 * how do I implement semaphores (in which case you could download the
open source Linux or FreeBSD or NetBSD or OpenBSD kernels [and others]
and look at their implementations for hints)?

DSL