[LC++]Copy constructor.. private?????? :?

Roberto Diaz rdiazmartin at vivaldi.dhis.org
Mon Aug 20 14:00:37 UTC 2001

Hi!

I am checking out the sources for the fox widgets library.. there is
something strange for me:

at some point in a file called FOXLabel.cpp:
protected:
  FXLabel();
  FXint labelHeight(const FXString& text) const;
  FXint labelWidth(const FXString& text) const;
  void drawLabel(FXDCWindow& dc,const FXString& text,FXint hot,FXint
tx,FXint ty,FXint tw,FXint th);
  void just_x(FXint& tx,FXint& ix,FXint tw,FXint iw);
  void just_y(FXint& ty,FXint& iy,FXint th,FXint ih);
private:
  FXLabel(const FXLabel&);
  FXLabel &operator=(const FXLabel&);

Well I can understand a protected FXLabel() constructor.. but what
surprises me it is the private copy construtor and the operator=()

I always have made this public.. am I missing something?...

Can somebody explain me this please?

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin at vivaldi.dhis.org>