[technest] LinuxSA Meeting | Intro to OpenShift | 17 Mar 2105

David Lloyd davidlloyd at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 13 15:20:25 AEDT 2015

Hi There,

Andrew Galdes from AGIX will be giving a presentation entitled
Introduction to OpenShift. It will cover what it is, a brief
introduction and further discussion as time permits.

*Where?* Marcellina's Restaurant, Hindley Street.
*When? *Tuesday, 17 March 2015
*Time? *Presentation will start at 7:15PM.
*Other Info?* Wheelchair friendly, kid friendly, geek friendly.
*
*Feel free to join us _before_ the meeting for dinner and drinks; I'd
expect we'd be ordering food around 6:15-6:30 PM.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

--
David Lloyd
"/Validly Odd <http://www.validlyodd.net/>/"