[technest] Unleashed info

Steven Pickles thatpixguy at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:21:28 EST 2013

The competition part is really a reward for participation (aside from a
cool experience, and what I hear will be amazing catering). Another reason
not to list the prizes is that apps developed just to get a prize will
generally not be as useful as prizes developed to scratch a recognised need
(or personal itch).

pix