[TasLUG] Hobart TasLUG Meeting: Thursday 13 February

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Feb 6 12:34:07 AEDT 2020

Hello All,

Hobart TasLUG meetings are back for another year. This month’s meeting
will feature the following talks:

   ## Karl Goetz ##
   Tendenci - The Open Source Association Management System (AMS)

   https://www.tendenci.com/

   ## John Kristensen ##
   An overview of OpenSSH features - including using port forwarding and
   escape characters.

   ## General Discussion ##
   There should be some time at the end of the meeting to open things up
   for general discussion and for people to say a few words about any
   projects they are currently working on.

The venue for this month will be Enterprize Hobart:

     When: Thursday 13 February - 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start

    Where: Enterprize - Hobart
           5th floor, Hobart City Council Building
           24 Davey Street
           (map: https://goo.gl/maps/SNWs8FJcvEk)

Note: the doors inside the foyer will be locked, so you will need to use
the intercom to let us know to buzz you in.

Enterprize provide a selection of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks and
coffee pods for the appropriate donation, as well as free instant coffee
and tea. So arrive at 6:00pm, get a drink, and have a bit of a mingle
before the talks start at 6:30pm. We will also be heading out to find
somewhere to eat afterwards for those interested.

I would like to to extend a big thank you to Enterprize for generously
allowing us to use their space to hold regular meetings.

SeeYa,
John.
(jerrykan on IRC/Matrix)

== Upcoming Meetings ==
## March
TasPubLUG at a pub or eatery somewhere in Hobart. I'm always open to
suggestions of different pubs to try, just let me know.

== Chat Channel ==
If you can't make it to meetings, then we always enjoy people dropping
by the IRC/Matrix channel for a chat.

       IRC: #taslug (Freenode - https://freenode.net/)
    Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#taslug:matrix.org