[TasLUG] Hobart TasPubLUG: Thursday 12 September - Watermans Hotel

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Sep 5 20:27:42 AEST 2019

Hello All,

September is TasPubLUG time where we head to the pub to talk about Free
and Open Source software, hardware and culture... or just generally hang
out and have something to eat and drink.

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 12 September 2019

   Where: Watermans Hotel (27 Salamanca Place, Hobart)
            (the old Quarry Salamanca)

If you are planning to come along (even for a quick drink) it would be
great if you can let me know. If a largish number of people plan to come
along then I'll reserve a table.

SeeYa,
John