[TasLUG] Short talks wanted for June Hobart Meeting

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu May 30 13:57:56 AEST 2019

Hello All,

I'm still looking for short talks for the June Hobart meeting (Thursday
13 June). A few people have gotten back to me about talks they would be
happy to give, but a few more would be ideal.

If there is anything you want talk about - even if you just want a
couple of minutes to say a few words about some topic of interest - I
would love to hear from you.

My aim is to confirm the line-up of talks in the next week or so before
the official meeting announcement goes out.

SeeYa,
John.