[TasLUG] Hobart TasPubLUG: Thursday 9 May - Shambles Brewery

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Fri May 3 16:50:57 AEST 2019

Hello All,

May is TasPubLUG time where we head to the pub to talk about Free and
Open Source software, hardware and culture... or just generally hang out
and have something to eat and drink.

Now that meetings are on the second Thursday of the month we long longer
clash with A Pint of History at the Shambles Brewery, so I figured we
would head back there.

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 9 May 2019

   Where: Shambles Brewery (222 Elizabeth Street Hobart)
            http://www.shamblesbrewery.com.au/

If you are planning to come along (even for a quick drink) it would be
great if you can let me know. If a largish number of people plan to come
along then I'll reserve a table.

SeeYa,
John