[TasLUG] Hobart TasPubLUG: Thursday 13 June - Shambles Brewery

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Jun 6 16:13:17 AEST 2019

Hello All,

Unfortunately the room at Enterprize Hobart is already booked out for
next Thursday, so there won't be a meeting with talks this month as
previously planned. However, Julius has volunteered to host the TasLUG
meeting while I'm away next month, so we will just switch the months
around and have talks next month instead.

This month we will instead be having a TasPubLUG at the Shambles Brewery:

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 13 June 2019

   Where: Shambles Brewery (222 Elizabeth Street Hobart)
            http://www.shamblesbrewery.com.au/

If you are planning to come along (even for a quick drink) it would be
great if you can let me know. If a largish number of people plan to come
along then I'll reserve a table.

SeeYa,
John