[TasLUG] GovHack

Henry henry.it.ltn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:10:30 AEST 2018

HI John,
Thanks for the heads up.  I will recommend to everyone if the have the
available time to get involved.  From a participant point of view,
these are great learning experiences.  For volunteers/Mentors, they
are great for meeting different people and seeing what different types
of ideas groups come up with.  I have already put my hand up to be a
volunteer and a participant in Launceston.  Hope to see lots of others
coming along.

Henry
¦ )