[Taslug] March Meeting Launceston Saturday 31st

Henry henry.it.ltn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:42:42 AEDT 2018

Hi Luggers,
This is an early shout out to everyone about the meeting scheduled for
the last Saturday in March in Launceston.  At this stage, both
Cheeseness and myself don't have a lot of spare time to develop a talk
for this month.  If someone wants to do a talk, then let us know
before Monday 19th March. We will be happy to open up the venue, post
notifications,etc for the meeting.

Otherwise, as Saturday 31st is in the middle of Easter, we will let
this month pass without a meeting and get back into things in April.

Henry
¦ )