[Taslug] Launceston Taslug November Meeting

Henry henry.it.ltn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:51:24 AEDT 2017

Hi Luggers,
This month's Launceston meeting will feature a talk about
Cheese's recent experiences with preparing and exhibiting a at PAX
Australia last month. We'll be taking a look at how Free/Open Source
tools were used to design and create signage, and how Linux based
computers were used to display the game.

Note that we will be not holding a meeting in December, and will be
returning for 2018 on the last Saturday in January!

**Where**
Enterprize
22-24 Patterson St

**When**
Saturday 26th November
2:00pm Start

As always, everybody is welcome to come along and join the discussion.
Hope to see you there!

Attitude
¦ )