[Taslug] Hobart February 16th - New Place & LCA inspired Lightning Talks

Scott Bragg jsbragg at scriptforge.org
Mon Feb 13 12:57:24 AEDT 2017

*IMPORTANT VENUE CHANGE*

Sorry for the late notice for this month's meething, but it's been a
busy time at work and some delays nailing down a new venue.

This month we will be meeting at Kickstart Arts in Newtown. We have one
of their rooms made available to us with the new Hobart Makers Inc which
is itself is something to talk about.

There is no set speaker for this month. Those of us who went to
linux.conf.au in January are now super inspired to (continue) to work on
open source projects, and I'd like to invite you to come along and give
a 5 minute talk about what you thought was great and what your plans for
making open source things are for 2017. We'll get in some Pizza from
Pizzarazzi and there will be tea and coffee available but you can also
bring along a refreshment.

When: Open at 6pm for 6:30pm start/pizza order Thursday 16th February
2017

Where: Kickstart Arts - Hobart Makers Inc space, Admin building, St
Johns Avennue Newtown

Agenda:

- 6pm arrive and chat
- 6.30pm - Order Pizza, Talk about the new space, lightning talks, plan
for 2017.

How to get there:

Kickstart Arts is in St Johns Avenue New Town. Here is an Open Street
Map link:
https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/taslug-february-map_126713#18/-42.85452/147.29794

And since the entrance is not obvious, here's is a street view:

Scott Bragg

PS - I will not be in Hobart for the March meeting.