[Taslug] Good home seeks free laser printer

Tim Serong tim at wirejunkie.com
Wed Sep 7 19:45:21 AEST 2016

Hi All,

Usually this goes "Laser printer free to good home".  I'm flipping that
around, because we have need of a laser printer, if anyone has one they
want to get rid of.  It doesn't actually have to be free (gratis), but
I do need something I can print to from Linux boxen, via either USB or
network.  Parallel won't work, as it's probably going to be hanging off
a laptop which doesn't have such a port.  Also it needs to be something
for which toner cartridges are still available ;)

Thanks for any assistance (feel free to email me offlist).

Cheers,

Tim