[Taslug] Hobart May 19th Meeting - Chatbots Hackfest - Hotel SoHo, 6pm

Scott Bragg jsbragg at scriptforge.org
Thu May 12 09:26:38 AEST 2016

We're taking a break from our normal programming to bring you something
a little different. Chatbots seem to be the new hotness, so let's take a
deep dive and create our own. Bring your laptop, grab a beer and let's
code up a leaky buggy chatbot for our IRC channel, GNUSocial or the old
facebook page.

The pad for adding notes, links, tech support stuff, etc is here:
https://pad.taslug.org.au/p/may-chatbot-hackfest

If you can't make it, keep an eye on the EtherPad which has a chat
feature and the IRC channel to help out.

## When: Thursday 19th May from 6pm

## Where: Hotel SoHo, Davey St, Hobart

## Agenda:
6pm - Arrive, set up, grab a drink, start hacking

## Coming up
May 28th - Launceston meeting
June - Nothing planned - contact @faulteh if you have a talk!

Scott Bragg