[Soap] Attendee List of Customer Contact Week Conference and Expo

Linda Brown linda.brown at eventsinfo.net
Thu May 30 05:18:13 AEST 2019

Hi,

I would like to check if you would be interested in acquiring the Attendee
list of "Customer Contact Week Conference and Expo" which is a 5 day event
from the 24th of June to the 28th of  June 2019 at The Mirage, Las Vegas,
USA

The Customer Contact Week Conference and Expo is the place where Customer
Care, CX, and Contact Center leaders come together. The conference aims to
provide a platform to learn about the latest tools and technologies, from
artificial intelligence to CRM, transforming the face of CX.

We have identified 8000 professionals attending this event through our
primary & social research.

Let me know if you would like to acquire 2500 Verified contacts of "Customer
Contact Week Conference and Expo"?

We have a special discounted price this month.

Each Contact Includes: Business Name, Client Name, Title, Email, Contact
Number, and Website/URL.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Linda Brown | Business Executive