[Soap] Face to Face Meeting

Amandeep kaur deepaman.antier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:43:56 AEDT 2018

Hi,

We would like to check if you are interested in expanding your array of
services with Crypto exchange development and ICO/STO/ITO  development
services?

We have a white label ready to implement the solution with three
platforms, i.e., web, Android and iOS mobile app which can be launched
within 2 weeks of the rebranding effort. Please check this
https://www.zinance.com/ for the mobile app of Crypto Currency Exchange
Platform that we have developed. It also has a web platform like
Binance.

Can we schedule a one-to-one meeting to discuss if this interests you
as my Business Head will be in Dubai in the mid of December?

Thanks and in anticipation of your positive reply.

Best Regards,
Amandeep Kaur,
www.antiersolutions.com