[Soap] Proven SEO Strategies and Results

martha.stuart159 martha.stuart159 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:05:11 EST 2014

Hi, my name is Martha Stuart and I am an Online Strategist
I was doing some local research and I found your website  business online. I’m very impressed by your company but I've identified some key areas for growth that you’re currently missing.
I've got proven strategies for how you can increase sales using online marketing that targets your local customers. I’m confident I can help you engage the right customers and grow your business.
I’m an online marketing consultant that specializes in helping local business get to the next level.
In 20 minutes I can show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines. These are tactics we've used to help over 300 clients grow their business. I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call.
Can I call you this week to discuss strategies for your campaign?
Best regards,
Martha Stuart
2121 Heavner Court, New York, NY 10013.