[Soap] Hello...

Donad Raji dbanjijazz112 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:53:52 EST 2009

Gotldingcraf Limited. is seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer who is enthusiastic and customer focused to work from home. As an important member of our Finance team, you will be focused on working closely with our Human Resources Manager to achieve timely payment collection results and ensure strong credit relationships.

Goldingcraft . is one of the largest fine art, craft and design supplies retailers in Australia, Usa and Canada. Whether you are an inspired artist, a dabbler in the arts and crafts, a bride-to-be searching for invitation ideas, an architect requiring technical drawing materials, or even a teacher in the art and design field, you will be sure to find everything you need at Eckersleys.

I would like you to understand that being our accounts receivable officer over there, it doesn't in anyway affect your present job instead you get paid weekly and you earn extra as you work more for us.

Goldingcraft Limited. wish to inform you that this e-mail serve as a job offer and want you to understand that it is risk-free working for us. We have clients we supply weekly in the United States and our clients make payments for our supplies to them weekly in form of checks/money orders but we are unable to process payments because we are not located in the United States.

You'll have a lot of free time doing another job because this job is part-time.

To secure this fantastic opportunity you will have to get back to us with the below information so that we can add your mailing address to our regional database and forward it to our customers for them to send payments.

First name..
Middle name..
Last name..
Address Line 1..
Address Line 2..
City ..
State..
Zip/Postal code..
Age..
Nationality...
Bank name..
Home phone..
Cell phone...
DO YOU HAVE AN EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT  ACCOUNT{YES OR NO}

Hope to hear from you soon and wish you best of luck as you join our company to your way to success.

Donad Raji
Human Resources Manager,
Goldingcraft Limited.
P.O. Box 9032