[Sfd] SFD on the radio - Triple J and CyberShack

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Wed Sep 13 05:22:59 UTC 2006

Hi all,

We will likely have a segment on the Triple J Hack show tomorrow (5:30pm on
Triple J). There should also be a follow up story on friday to get more
people along to our events. I've also been speaking to the writer and
producer of CyberShack who is interested in doing a few stories on Open
Source, including Software Freedom Day. I'll send details on that as soon as
I have it :)

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/
http://cybershack.com/

Rock on Australia! :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung