[Sfd] Canberra SFD Event Report

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Sep 11 21:20:40 UTC 2006

Hi David,

<quote who="David Symons">

> We had our SFD event last Saturday (9/9) and I've put together an event
> report at:
> http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au/canberra/2006/MarketsEventReport

Looks great! Could you put "Canberra SFD 2006 - Sept 9" at the top of the
page so people know when it was and such. And also please link it from your
main SFD wiki page as a past event. I didn't want to go modifying it on you
:)

Rock on David and team, looks like it was a good day. I hope everyone else
is getting geared up!

Cheers,
Pia

--