[Sfd] Triple J HACK wants you for SFD 2006!

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sat Sep 9 04:09:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Alice Brennan wrote:

> G'day EVERYONE!
>
> Yes I'm very interested in doing some stuff re SFD.. and I'd love to get
> in contact with a few of you...

Hi Alice.  I'm not sure if you are interested in an overseas angle.  I'm
an Aussie expat in Toronto, Canada and we're organising events over here
too.  I was back in Brisbane for SFD last year and participated there.

> SO with that in mind is there any way you could all send me your mobe
> numbers??

+1-416-669-3073 if you really want to call ;)

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073
OpenTrend Solutions Ltd      Email:          support at opentrend.net
                              Web:            www.opentrend.net