[Sfd] Triple J HACK wants you for SFD 2006!

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:47:45 UTC 2006

Hi Alice,

Following up on Pia's recent emails..
For the event being held at Mawson Lakes, Adelaide

  Contact: Paul Schulz
  Web:     http://sfs.mawsonlakes.au
  Mb:       0424 370 891
  Email:   paul at mawsonlakes.org
  Venue:  Mawson Centre, Mawson Lakes, SA

  A celebration of Free and Open Source Software

On the day at Mawson Lakes..

  Information and Demonstrations by Air-Stream
  - Adelaide's largest community wireless network
  - enabled by Free and Open Source software

  Demonstrations of  Free and Open Source software
  by community trainers from Bettong.Org
  - Open Office, Inkscape

  Other miscellaneous displays and presentations, ranging from
  video presentations, data encryption,

  Opportunity to talk and network with people who use this software
  (often exclusively) to do everything they need in their daily lives
  and much, much more.

also

  Live music and entertainment, provided by
  - Swing Dancers SA; and
  - and Chicago Show Band

Cheers,
Paul Schulz