[Sfd] Stickers and flyers

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:40:16 UTC 2006

Greets folks

Someone in Sydney I think was after some stickers for an updated flavour of
open CD. Ive done some basic SFD logo stickers available at
http://lucychili.net/sfd/

The stickers fit Avery address labels J8160. Or thats the setting I
used in open office to lay them out. My bubblejet gets them a bit
awry, but ive done a design with no colour near the edges so they
should be OK even with a bit of variable printer behaviour.
Figured they could be used for a range of SFD stickeriness.

Happy to do an openCD version if the person working on those wants to
give me some specific wording they'd like to use.

Cheers

Janet