[Sfd] Bundaberg SFD Report

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Sep 14 05:37:28 UTC 2005

<quote who="Chris Walker">

> An unexpected problem was the attitude of many passers-by who thought
> there must be a catch with the CD's being "Free" and didn't want to get
> caught by any scam or other sales pitch???  They just couldn't understand
> they were given away for "Free"!

For particular people, I would use the phrase, "We're not trying to sell you
anything, we're GIVING you FREEDOM!" For most of the ones I chose it worked!

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne