[Sfd] Re: Brisbane's Software Freedom Day

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Sep 12 22:03:01 UTC 2005

Hi Russell,

<quote who="Russell Stuart">

> I posted a report on Brisbane's Software Freedom Day
> here:
>
> http://lists.humbug.org.au/archives/general/2005-September/025357.html

Great, looks like it was a pretty successful day. Did you get the CDs I
sent?

> The bit at the end, which summarises what we might do
> differently next year, may prove useful to someone.
> It was our first time, so its pretty long.

I've created a new page on the sfd wiki for ideas about successful planning,
I'll be adding some of my own thoughts there, but Russell if you could add
some of your ideas there to help with next year for everyone that would be
great!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung