[Sfd] Insurance - finalised

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Fri Sep 9 05:57:16 UTC 2005

Hi all,

All is sorted for the insurance, it is definitely on the LA policy however
we have no paper work _today_ to show so. The woman doing our insurance went
away and I was told that you just need to say you have it to councils and
such and if they require proof, get them to call me and I'll track down
whatever they need. Tell them Linux Australia has 10 million public
liability which covers this event for every team. The insurer is AON if they
want to check us out.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung