[Sfd] Insurance coverage - last call! Media and giveaways

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Sep 1 07:39:25 UTC 2005

Hey Jacqueline,

<quote who="Jacqueline McNally">

> >I have got some of the CDs I ordered, but I have a load more coming to
> >cover our teams that missed out. I'll be organising some to be sent to
> >the following teams. If you need something and are not there, please let
> >me know:
> >
> >Adelaide Canberra Bundaberg Brisbane Coffs Harbour Perth
>
> I wasn't aware that there was a Linux Australia team in Perth.

None of these teams are LA teams per say, everyone is doing their own thing
and LA is helping out whoever wants help :) I had an email from Alastair
Irvine asking for some CDs in Perth, or is he part of your team?

> Computer Angels has received a few more CDs than they asked for, so if
> there is another team in Perth, I would be happy to provide some.

If Alastair is in your team, then more CDs for Perth :) If you have heaps of
spare CDs then I have a couple of smaller teams who are in need. Melbourne
is sending some to Adelaide, but Darwin could do with some. I'm taking some
to Canberra with me next week (as I'm there for much of the week) and I'll
post the rest early next week, probably express. I haven't received all my
stuff yet hence the delay.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung