[Sfd] SFD Coffs A4 Flyer

Matthew Davidson mjd at almatech.net.au
Tue Aug 30 04:05:51 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've just made a very quick and dirty flyer which I'll be distributing
to local shop windows, community centre and education campus
noticeboards, etc. this week:

http://cescc.almatech.net.au/wiki/storage/users/2/2/images/10/sfd.ps.gz

which if you're as disorganised as I am, you may want to use as the
basis for your own.  Sorry for the derivative-work-unfriendly format,
but I suffer from WYSIWYG-blindness (all those little buttons and
widgets look the same to me), and do all my desktop publishing
XHTML/CSS->Firefox->Print-to-file.

Matthew.

--
Alma Technology