[Sfd] Insurance and Permits for handing stuff out

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Aug 22 01:55:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Linux Australia can provide insurance for various events, so if you need it
(even if you've asked me before) please email me and I'll collate the
details for one request to our insurance company. We have $10 million public
indemnity insurance.

Also, if anyone is being charged for permits to hand out cd's or whatever,
usually we can get such permits for free as Linux Australia is a registered
non-profit. If you need assistance with this please let me know.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/