[PyCon-AU-chat] Hobartians: DjangoCon AU T-shirts, Django/Python Meetup [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Josh Gillies Josh.Gillies at aad.gov.au
Tue Jul 9 15:29:18 EST 2013

Yup, thx

From: pycon-au-chat-bounces at lists.linux.org.au [mailto:pycon-au-chat-bounces at lists.linux.org.au] On Behalf Of Casey Farrell
Sent: Tuesday, 9 July 2013 3:16 PM
To: PyCon Australia Delegates Chat List
Subject: Re: [PyCon-AU-chat] Hobartians: DjangoCon AU T-shirts, [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Django/Python Meetup [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Any more takers for DjangoCon AU shirts in Hobart? I have just two for men's shirts, none for ladies!

Cheers,
Casey.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Casey Farrell <casey at takeflight.com.au<mailto:casey at takeflight.com.au>> wrote:
Hello Hobartians!

If there's interest in getting a bunch of T-Shirts delivered down here, I'm happy to receive them at The Typewriter Factory (Castray Esp, Salamanca) for people to collect, let me know!

Also, if there's a group interested in organising a Django or Python meetup, The Typewriter Factory would be happy to host it. Just get in touch at hello at typewriterfactory.com<mailto:hello at typewriterfactory.com>

Cheers,
Casey Farrell
( PyCon AU 2013 staff, The Typewriter Factory Co-Founder, Django web developer )

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/