[PyCon-AU-chat] Need about 10 min of mobile hot spot on Sunday morning for my talk

Rupa Dachere rupa at codechix.org
Fri Jul 5 13:10:59 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a presentation on Sunday morning and my live demo needs a more
reliable network connection than what currently exists.  The latency really
screws up some upload syncing that my current code supports given that I
have 6 hardware devices that need to operate in a relatively synchronous
manner.

I would truly appreciate it if someone could let me use their mobile hot
spot for about 10 min on Sunday morning just during my live demo.

Thanks in advance,
- Rupa

--
--------
Rupa Dachere

Donate to Educate, Promote and Mentor female
developers<http://codechix.org/donate>