[PyCon-AU-chat] [Food] any tips for meals late at night near Wrest Point?

Adam Brenecki adam at brenecki.id.au
Thu Jul 4 21:51:20 EST 2013

I just had an excellent pizza at this place, and I'm vegan + gluten
free, which is even trickier than just vegetarian. 4 vego options on
the menu, plus one on the specials board. No EFTPOS, though.

They close at 22:00; whether that's "late night" depends on your
definition of "late". (If you want it tonight, though, you'll have to
run!) I will say, though, it was one of the nicest pizzas I've had.

[1]https://foursquare.com/v/sandy-bay-beach-woodfired-pizza/4bdd47a0645
e0f474e386b19

--
Adam Brenecki