[PyCon-AU-chat] Taxi Pool to Hobart Airport on Sunday after PyCon AU

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Thu Jul 4 19:54:45 EST 2013

Hey there,

Myself and a friend of mine are going to book a taxi back to the Airport
on Sunday after the main conference. We plan to get to the airport
around 1830. If anybody has flights after 7pm and wants to split the
cost then let me know off list. The full fare is about $50-60 so if we
get 5-6 people it will work out cheaper than the airport shuttle of
which there's a service gap from the 1740 service and the 2005 service.

I am happy to alter the travel times so we can accommodate as many as
possible.

Thanks,
Mark.