[PyCon-AU-chat] Getting from the airport to Wrest Point?

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:42:42 EST 2012

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Sebastian Vetter
<sebastian at roadside-developer.com> wrote:

> All that talk about beer sure makes me thirsty ;) I am coming in on
> JQ703 at 8.35am. So I guess no beer for me that early. But I am
> thinking about maybe heading to Moo Brew in the afternoon at 4pm for a
> tour [1] and a drink. Anyone interested?

Moo Brew is actually situated onsite at the Museum of Old and New Art
(www.mona.net.au), the largest private museum in the Southern
Hemisphere.  It's absolutely astounding, and I'd recommend taking at
least three hours to view the museum if you're going to go over there.

If you do have the afternoon free when you make it to Hobart, this
comes very highly recommended.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer